Google

Sunday, December 25, 2005

its christmas day...


and its about as exciting as a bun!! its now 8 in the evening and i can hear the credits rolling on the end of cornation street on the telly, another huge factor in the mind boggling equation that is christmas.Not being a supporter of christmas, i woke this morning with a mild hangover and the idea planted into my brain that this, is just an ordinary day. i have now learned that christmas is inescapable.For starters, Mass is certainly not part of my ordinary day but its a way for a hethen like myself to try and ''get into the spirit of things'', it failed miserably... it just added fuel to my very non festive fire. A trip to the forty foot with a bottle of 2eu spanish champagne would surly liven things up. watching fifty or so paler than pale, half man/half penguin type characters , perched on a rock about to take the plunge would surly make me feel better, knowing that they were colder than me , and i was drunker than them...

There was nothing that could be done that would have made my mind do a 360 on the whole idea of christmas.. i confess , i'm a christmas loathing bastard.

My next obvious dilema is how to avoid the bugger next yr. work on a cargo ship? go to war? go to space? ''think, what would Jesus do?''

1 Comments:

Blogger UnaRocks said...

SMEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home