Google

Sunday, December 04, 2005

lastnight... i found a dog.



Coming home from the 40ft bar lastnight at about 2, and i had to get out o the taxi about 10 mins from my gaf cause the taxi dude's car was shagged. so walkin back anyway and this dog, just like the one in the photo followed me all the way back. took him into the house at 2 in the morning when he decided to have a bit o a fit and woke up half the house.. so threw him out and he was still there thismorning.. turns out he was a pretty cool dog. but he's back with the owner now but our house reeks of dog

1 Comments:

Blogger Abu said...

thats crazy, I swear the exact same dog did that to me...erm..when was it...just after crimbo last year..he ran off and I was worried bout him but yay he's up to his same antics!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home