Google

Saturday, November 19, 2005

thought i'd post some pics of my trip to germany

This is me and the Beautiful beautiful Jana in her place in munich.


This is from our self service cable car we got down the mountain. a bokety piece of shit.. pretty funny though.



Just peaking over the cloud is the highest mountain in germany, Zugspitze, At 2964 m.


Our trip to the Alps, in Garmisch-Partenkirchen.



I love this one, it looks like an album cover or something..



This is the olympic stadium..


this is taken from the olympic tower. 300 metres up. The red blob in the top right is the new football stadium built for the world cup. It changes colour depending on what team is playing.



this is what its all about.. a beer bigger than your head for about 5 beans.
this is me and Jana's sister,Saska in a real famous beer hole.




(Tastes alot better than it looks, believe me)

Ahh, Domsl. This is where i had my first bavarian meal.



They have open air gigs on this square, pretty cool backdrop for the stage me thinks.







I think this is the theatre or something,??



Above is the main shopping street in munich.


This is the view from Jana's apartment.
the olympic tower , which is pretty whoppin and the bmw building.


1 Comments:

Blogger misssarahjunefox said...

he's back out of the bag!!! consider yourself linked.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home